Our Policy is divided into Sections.
Table of Contents
- Information we collect
- How Your Information is shared
- Children’s Privacy
- For Persons outside Australia
- Site-Related Items
- Contacting Us
Information Collected through the Site and how it’s used
Members will need to provide personal information to sell or bid on items, and to use the Collector forums and other interactive components of the Site. Oz gun broker will not collect personal information unless it is provided voluntarily by the users. Although some non-personally identifiable information, such as IP address, is collected automatically from every Site visitor.
We accumulate and use personal information in the concrete ways listed below, and generally to ameliorate our Site and accommodations to you, as well as to meet our licit obligations. We additionally use personal information you provide for other purposes consistent with the reason you provide such information to us.
1. Classifieds and Registration information
Our Site’s registration process requires users to provide us valid and precise contact information including denomination, address, phone number, birth date and electronic mail address, firearms license number this is for fraud aversion aims.
Oz Gun broker accumulates certain information submitted during transactions on the Site predicated on your activities, including bidding, buying and selling, as well as shipping and billing information, and other information you provide in connection with buying or shipping an item (“Classified Information”).We may withal accumulate certain personal information that you provide through message board discussions, chats, correspondence or dispute resolution.
2. Registration Information, Classified Information and other personal information:
fraud protection during registration To send you notifications about your transactions. To share your name, address, telephone number, email address and bid information with the seller for the transaction to take place. To share your contact information, including name, address, email address, telephone number and item detail, with bidders to complete the transaction; For billing, administration and collections functions (and to contact you when necessary about these functions); To include late payments, missed payments or other delinquencies or defaults on your accounts, to credit reporting bureaus; In order to facilitate an investigation of fraud or illegal activity to share information with law enforcement or other governmental agencies or authorized third parties when requested pursuant to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose you, us or another Site user to legal liability..
Oz Gun Broker does not process any payments on our website,all payments are done using third party vendors, like Paypal or by the member paying via their own banking software via direct deposit to our bank account.
3. Information Requests.
Oz Gun Broker will ask you to provide personal information in order to allow us to respond to your requests for information or other requests made over the Site.
4. Emails from OzGunBroker.com.au
Any email messages engendered by the Site result directly from the Utilizer’s actions (such as registration information, substantiation of placing a bid, corroboration of listing an item, or the user’s cull to subscribe to certain communications), or as indispensable to apprise you of changes to the Site or events cognate to the Site, or changes to the Site rules or policies. Users may opt-out of receiving many future mailings; visually perceive the section below entitled “Communications from the Site and Your Choices.”
Emails from our Site may contain web beacons or “clear .gifs.” These are minute graphic images that can be utilized for recording when an electronic mail has been opened in order to track the performance of email marketing campaigns. We and our third party accommodation providers currently log replications from web beacons, but this information is not stored or linked to your personal information in our systems.
5. Non-personal information.
Ozgunbroker.com.au may use an innovation alluded to as “treats” (or other related engineering), which are bits of information on your machine fixing to data about you. In view of your program sort and other data gave by our treats, we use treats to: (i) tweak certain Site substance and access; (ii) track use designs on the Site; (iii) authorize the Site to remember your utilizer name and secret key in the event that you so optate; (iv) empower outsiders to target promoting advancements to you (optically perceive “Outsider Advertising Below”) and (v) for whatever other purposes authorized under relevant law every once in a while.
You can choose if and how your machine will acknowledge treats by designing your inclinations choice inside your web program. To weaken this capacity in your web program, separate the “help” menu and take after the injuctive approvals for destroying treats and forestalling your program from downloading adventitious treats. On the off chance that you pick to refuse treats, you can at present skim our Site, however you may be not able to post on the Site or use the Site as a purchaser or vender, or generally to get to specific parts of the housing accessible on the Site. We don’t store individual or private data in treats (yet our outsider publicists might – outwardly see beneath under “Outsider Advertising
8. Infrequent users.
Notwithstanding the prior, we will utilize your individual data as particularly depicted on the Site at the time of gathering (for instance, to impart to a philanthropy on account of your cooperation in a philanthropy closeout). We might likewise utilize your data inside to redo your involvement with our organization and our Site (for instance, adjusting the Site to your program), to help us create new items and administrations, to check your personality, to gather obligations or expenses owed to us, or to research or settle request or question, and for other legitimately obliged or passable purposes.
II. How We Share Your Information
We hire contractors to provide certain accommodations on our behalf, including trend and statistical analysis, information processing and storage, and development of incipient products and accommodations. As part of their accommodations to us, these contractors may have access to some or all of the data that we maintain, including transaction data and your personal information, but they are always required to maintain the confidentiality of information they receive from us and are restricted from utilizing the information for any purposes other than those sanctioned by us.
We do not apportion your personal information with any third parties for such third parties’ marketing purposes, unless you have opted into such sharing.
III. Communications from OzGunBroker.com.au
OzGunBroker.com.au sends three email interchanges: (1) warnings identified with closeout action, (2) ‘Spared Search’ notices, and (3) pick in pamphlets and special email messages.
(1) Classifieds Activity. Warnings identified with closeout action are created accordingly or enrolling as a client of the Site, offering on things, or posting things available to be purchased. These notices can incorporate offer affirmations, winning bidder notices, thing posting affirmations, thing sold warnings, month to month articulations, charging messages, and different notices identified with action on the Site. You can’t withdraw of getting warnings identified with closeout movement; in any case, on the off chance that you don’t offer nor list things and your record equalization is zero you won’t get any such notices from the Site.
If you are a merchant on the Site we may send you certain notices, for example, notices of a significant change in the strategies and/or operation of the Site. These notices are sent occasionally and can’t be quit of other than by shutting your record with us.
(2) Saved Search. Spared Search warnings are produced at your appeal to illuminate you when things matching certain inquiry criteria have been recorded on the Site. There are evacuation guidelines at the lowest part of each such notice message. You can erase your spared ventures to quit getting the warnings by heading off to My Ozgunbroker then clicking Saved Searches. Evacuation directions show up on that page.(3) Promotional Messages. Pick in bulletins and limited time email messages are mailing records that you decide to subscribe to amid closeout enrolment or by utilizing different select in pages or structures on the Site. You may change your inclination for these limited time messages whenever by logging into My Ozgunbroker and going to the Preferences page to redesign them. All such records are 100% pick in; as it were you will never get any pamphlet or special email from the Site unless you have particularly chosen to be on the material email list. You may quit of these mailings whenever and we have made it simple to do so. To withdraw of future pamphlet or special email click here and take after the guidelines on the ensuing pages.
IV. Children’s Privacy
People Under 18 years of age are not permitted to use OzGunBroker..
Ozgunbroker.com.au is not intended for or directed to persons less than 18 years of age. Ozgunbroker will not knowingly solicit or amass personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our site to children.
V. For Persons outside Australia
OzGunBroker.com.au has plausible security measures in place to forfend the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you submit sensitive information via our Sites, such as credit card information, that information is subject to secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be ensured as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to bulwark your personal information during transmission, we cannot ascertain or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), log out of your account after use, and close your web browser. If you do apportion your password or personal information with anyone, you are responsible for all actions taken in your account’s designation. If you lose control of your password, you may lose considerable control over your personal information and may be subject to binding actions taken on your behalf. Because of this, if the security of your password has been compromised in any way, you are responsible for immediately notifying us and for transmuting your password.
You can review your personal information by logging into our Site, and you should act to update it promptly upon transmutations in your personal information or to rectify any errors in it. You might not be able to alter or expunge a public posting once you make it. At your request, we will close your account and make your personal information not publicly viewable as anon as plausibly possible, in accordance with applicable law.
VII. Forum and Third party Advertising and others
- Public Forums. The Site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please recollect that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. We vigorously recommend that you do not post your electronic mail address or other personal information in our forums because this information is publicly available for anyone to optically discern and unscrupulous third parties may utilize this information to compose ‘spam’ lists or may otherwise misuse this information. We are not responsible for the utilization or misuse of information posted by you in public forums by other users of the Site
2.Third Party Advertising. Where we have identified a categorical third party advertising company below as a “Third Party Advertising Company,” we may use such third-party advertising company to accommodate ads when you visit our Site. This third-party advertising company may additionally discretely place or agnize a cookie file on your browser in the course of distributing advertisements to the Site. Using cookies or other technology, this company may use information about your computer, coalesced with personally identifiable information or other non-personally identifiable information amassed by the advertiser, about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and accommodations of interest to you on our website, other Web sites, and other forms of media. You may visit the website of the advertiser, shown below, to learn more about its practices with veneration to personal data, and to opt-out where possible, or you may visit the following website to opt out of this practice by multiple advertisers:
- Other Sites. The Site may contain links to the websites of third parties. We are not responsible for and have no liability for the privacy policies or practices of those websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
- Submissions. Suggestions, materials or other astute property sent or transmitted to us via our Site are governed by the separate terms applicable to such materials identified at the time of submission (if any). All such items shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and we shall have no obligation of any kind with deference to such items and shall be in liberty to utilize and distribute them to others without constraint, including, but not circumscribed to developing and marketing products incorporating them.
IX. Contacting Us
You may review, update and modify your Registration Information by logging in and visiting My OzGunBroker / Account Info on the Site. You may additionally transmute your communications predilections by visiting My OzGunBroker / Predilections in order to unsubscribe from or opt in to certain email communications from the Site.
If you have any concern about the privacy practices of the Site, please contact us at following address with a detailed description, and we will endeavour to resolve it.
You can Contact Customer Support at
Effective Date: Decemberr 18, 2022
Copyright © 2014 – 2023 OzGunBroker.com
ABN: 63 546 775 024
Ozgunbroker Lalor , Melbourne, Victoria 3075.