Thread: W Hambly-Clarke Jr Custom Mauser 98

W Hambly-Clarke Jr Custom Mauser 98

Rarely seen W Hambly-Clarke Jr Custom looks like remington action not a 98 chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum. Beautifully engraved gun with high grade walnut stock. Some very minor handling marks showing the gun was truely appreciated in the field. Lovely level of detail with inletted grip cap and four round ammo compartment., interesting to see its not a military reciever would love tto know what action he used from which factory it came from These guns are of the best quality world wide. Its a shame the recoil pad is so ugly and doesnt hae open sights this would have improved this gun .
    IMG_7063.jpgIMG_7064.jpgIMG_7065.jpgIMG_7066.jpgIMG_7067.jpg
    Last edited by eddsako; 27-04-2022 at 10:23 AM.

Forum Regular
    Mr Clark is a good friend of mine even though i have never met the man. his presents when talking with him is inspiring and there is no dough that his prowess in the custom gunsmithing trade is equal to none. A gentleman

if you want to buy his book on gunsmithing i have one and would sell it for $150 . its a big book. he ony made around 150 so they are rare.

Forum Regular
    Hi Eddsako,
    Sorry for my tardiness. Thanks i do have his book. He was kind enough to sign it for me.

Regards,
    Frank

yES HE IS A GOOD BLOKE . tHE bOOK IS iNTERESTING he goes through the actual thinking process that was going on in his mind when learning gunsmithing. He goes through the rationale and problem solving meth he employs. very interesting esspecially when getting to know how someone ticks. And he explains the mental processes that are required.